A short trip to the microbial world – an introduction to the wild side of fermentation! In this workshop we will have a first insight into the world of wild brewing by experimenting with ginger beer! Starting with a classical recipe you will be able to create your own style of wild probiotic drinks!!
- Time and fermentation: political, cultural and symbolic aspects
- What is this all about - yeast... bacteria – wild fermentation?
- A chat about probiotics, gut health and benefits of fermentation as well as some of the variables to be considered in the process
- Tips on how to make your ginger bug (ginger beer starter)
- Step by step explanation and hands on practice to craft your own ginger beer
At the end of the workshop participants can take home:
* a bottle of ginger beer
* a sample of a ginger bug
* pdf fermentation notebook
Reclaim your bacteria! Re-colonize your gut!
See you there ♥