In this workshop we will explore 3 types of immune-boosting or traditional homemade (granny style) remedies but upgrading their medicinal properties – guess how? Fermenting! Get ready to work >> We will prepare three basic recipes Fire cider, Ginger shot and Beet Kvass!
Starting with a classical "Fire Cider” – one of the most powerful natural antibiotics - we will go further understanding how to twist this famous formulas to get our guts well cultured and at the same time stay away from colds and flu!
- Time and fermentation: political, cultural and symbolic aspects
- Lactic acid bacteria – wild fermentation?
- A brief explanation about probiotics, benefits of fermentation and some of the variables to be considered in the process
- Step by step explanation and hands on practice to craft your own natural "winter remedy" to take with you!
At the end of the workshop participants can take home:
* 1 small glass of organic ginger tonic shot
* 1 small glass of organic fire cider
* 1 bottle organic beet kvass
* pdf fermentation notebook
The workshop will be held in English!